This restaurant is situated in the center of Zadar, literally 1-minute walk to the main square. The restaurant is really beautiful and elegant, the waiters are very kind and the service is pretty good and fast. You can’t book, so you’d better go there about 7:30/8 p.m. to don’t wait too much time.
They cook in particular local food, but they also cook very good meat. If you don’t like fish, believe me here you’ll love it but if you really can’t eat it, try their meat, it’s fantastic.
Dishes you must try:
- Octopus salad
- Tuna steak
- Tuna with pasticada
- Baby beef tail with spinach gnocchi
- Carrube cake (they prepare It with chocolate)
- Carrube liquor
- Sage liquor
- Marasca cherries liquor (I’m not too sure about the name, sorry)
- They have gluten free food
- They have vegan food
- They don’t have an own parking
- Here you can’t book
- The prices are not too high, I hope that you have found this useful and interesting, if it’s so, please share it with your friends!